Thursday, June 23, 2005

felted bag


felted bag
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.
After my scarf run, this was my felted bag was my first project. Errol, another new knitter, was knitting this bag the first day I came into the yarn shop. As I learned the challenging garter stitch, he completed knitting this bag and felted it. How cool! I thought that Katie would love this, so I decided that I needed to make one. The pattern is the "Pris"tine Shoulder Bag. I used Burly Spun wool. It was so quick and fun to knit that it surprised me. It felted up great and made a fun Easter basket for my daughter. I encourage all new knitters to do a felted project. The beauty of felting is that knitting with bulky yarn and big needle goes fast & any new knitter uneven tension disappears during the felting process

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home