Thursday, June 23, 2005

I love this hat!


noro hat
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.
Now this was fun! I whipped this bad boy out in one day! I knitted most of it in a cold ice rink during a hockey game. I wish that I had gotten the knitting bug when Katie was playing hockey. That would have been 10 years of knitting for countless hours every week. Of course, we wouldn't have been able to afford hockey and knitting. So I would have been a frustrated knitter, knitting hockey blankets and scarves out of the team colors with Red Heart yarn on a pair of sad aluminum needles. Ick, now is that a pathetic picture or what????

I do love this hat. The pattern is soooo easy it's almost sinful. It is knitted with one skein of Noro yarn & when the skein runs out, that hat is finished. And, of course, it looks particularly cute on Katie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home