Monday, May 15, 2006

Spring Fling bag 3

So, I really like knitting this bag, especially since I have gotten a little more creative with the yarn combinations. Not that I need all of these purses, personally. My thought is to hold on to them and possibly participate in Rags next year. Rags is a fundraiser for the YWCA. But if I lose steam and don't produce enough, I know enough charity auctions that I am sure I find nice places to donate them to.

The yarn on this one was a bit over the top (not even admitting to how much it cost me). But when I get an idea, I just have to see it thru to the end. I really like the way it turned out. The next one that I have started is green. I'm really hoping that I don't like it to much so I won't be able to part with it. Oh well, it's a quick 2 day project, I can always make more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home