Friday, June 24, 2005

Something for Moi


1st sweater
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.
Up until now, I have given everything that I have knitted away. This one's for me. My very first sweater. Ok, it's really just a shell, and there are no sleeves, so techinically it's not really a sweater. But it's mine, so I'm calling it a sweater. I found that pattern in a Manos Del Urguay booklet "Cotton Collection 1". I knitted it with Cascade Yarns Sierra Quatro color # 83. I really liked the 4 colors that they put together for this yarn. Could it have been the 2 shades of green in the yarn??? Mmmmmmm. Could be. Even though this project was intimitdating to start - Hello! This is a sweater & I'm not ready for this yet, merely 2 months into my knitting career! - it was easy and went fairly quickly. It knitted into a thicker fabric than I thought it would be, but hey, I live in the northwest, how often can a girl wear flimsy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home