Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Another Felted bag???


green felted bag b4
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.
Ok, Ok, I am done with felted bags for a while, I promise. I had this yarn just sitting in my closet waiting for me to get around with it. In my pursuit of being a more efficient continental knitter, I decided that another felted bag would do the trick and perfect my skills. And it was quick & fun. And I am avoiding my mitered square sweater that has been languishing in my closet for more than a month without any activity whatsoever. Oh well. Next week is a conference in Yakima, the Palm Springs of Washington, or so the sign says. I will be taking my sweater to knit on and nothing else, I promise. So hopefully there will be lots of progress by the end of the week. My goal is to get the back completed and if I do I will post a picture to prove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home