Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Doll bag delivered!!!


Eva & doll bag
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.
This is why I like to knit. My friends are so excited when they get a handknit gift. This is my friend Eva and she is turning 4 today. I'm guessing that she won't get another doll bag just like this today. I hope that she enjoys dragging this around with her & this doll becomes a good friend. I have never given a gift that I have been more proud of. Almost motivates me to get working on some Christmas gift. Almost.

Back to working on my "Spring Fling" purse. I know it's summer so I am running a little bit behind. This is the project that I am forcing myself to knit continental style. I wish that I was a quick continental knitter & I thought a felted project would be the way to practice so all of my uneveness will disappear when the bag is felted.

1 Comments:

At 6/28/2005 8:07 AM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said...

Aw! That is so cool. Now, wasn't all that fiddly finishing worth it!?!!
Eva looks like one happy little Birthday Girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home