Saturday, June 25, 2005

Ain't she sweet!


doll bag
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.
I found this pattern in Folk Bags by Judith Square. The pattern suggests that you knit with wool, but since my plans are to give this to a 4 year old, I used Plymouth Encore, so she would be washable. This little doll bag took me a whole lot longer than I expected. The dress went really quick & that was the part that I was worried about. I really like knitting patterns. So I expected that the rest, just little bits, would go lickity split. Not so fast. But now that it's done, I love it & I am softening about doing another, since I have enough leftover yarn from this project to make 6 more at least. Just not gonna do the next one anytime soon. Got some yarn & projects waiting in my closet already just dying to be knitted & I guess I am the one to do them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home