Friday, June 24, 2005

Sweater # 2


Sweater # 2
Originally uploaded by sfarewell.
And this is all that you will ever see of it. Roxi and I fell in love with the same pattern. It had these mitered squares around the bottom edge of the body and sleeves. I really liked this yarn because it was out of Cascade Sierra Quatro, the same cotton yarn that I knitted the shell. The cool thing was that I choose the 4 colors for this sweater that made up the the one strand of yarn for the shell. Luckily, I had only knitted this much when Roxi found a fatal flaw in the pattern (she had knitted halfway up the back of the sweater). Cascade Yarns,the company who made the pattern also manufactured the yarn and was nice enough to take everything back and refund all of our money. The only thing that we didn't get back was the time that we had invested. It will be a while before we ever trust a Cascade pattern again. But I did realize that I liked doing mitered squares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home